Building up Quality in VET through work based learning and exchange of good practices
|Funding program||Erasmus+, KA1 action|
|Project name||Building up Quality in VET through work based learning and exchange of good practices|
|Project coordinator||Karalius Mindaugas Vocational Training Centre|
|Project partners||„Sistema Practices s.l.“, Spain
„LFS Lagenlois“, Austria
„Escola Técnica de Imagem e Comunicação“, Portugal
„Accademia Europa di Firenze“, Italy
„Fratellanza Militare“, Italy
|Project duration||June, 2019 – November, 2021. 30 months|
|Project description||The aim of the project is to implement student-based learning practices in the workplace by ensuring wider employment opportunities for students and graduates, organize internships for teachers and staff in order to improve the quality of education and share good practices and innovations in vocational education.
The aim of the project responds to the internationalization strategy and action plan of the Karalius Mindaugas Vocational Training Centre by implementing the following tasks:
– expanding the network of international partners according the needs of the Center, labor market requirements, national and EU priorities in the field of education;
– paying particular attention to promoting transnational mobility by enabling more people to take part in mobility activities;
– implementing high-quality internships for students, graduates and organisation employees for professional development;
– raising the qualifications of employees by improving the quality of education;
– implementing innovations in the field of education by adopting good practices of foreign countries.
During the project, students of the following programs will have the opportunity to do international internships: Massage Therapist, Animal Care specialist, Paramedic, Hairdresser, Florist, Tailor, Social Worker Assistant, Horse Breeding, Audio and Video Equipment Operator.
|Project budget||145 572 EUR|