LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EKS 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT –
Competences of qualification:
• Offer to conclude insurance contracts for clients.
• Prepare insurance offers for clients.
• Conclude insurance contracts.
• Supervise the execution of insurance contracts.
• Renew insurance contracts.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
• Sale of insurance products.
• Administration of the conclusion and execution of insurance contracts.
• Introduction to the labour market.
• Service of the insurance clients’ exceptional needs.
• Promotion and support of insurance products.