Guest Service Employee
GUEST SERVICE EMPLOYEE MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Practical Training Facility | Pervalka
Competences of qualification:
- Welcome guests.
- Provide information to a guest about possible additional services in the company.
- Carry out accounting of economic instruments and financial documents.
- Carry out accounting of tangible assets.
- Inform the company’s security service and other responsible employees about the occurrence of undesirable situations.
- Assist guests in case of emergencies.
- Look after plants indoors and outdoors.
- Maintain order in the outdoor area.
- Tidy living rooms and common premises.
- Clean various surfaces and coatings.
- Maintain the condition of equipment and inventory in guest rooms.
- Select food products.
- Make breakfast snacks and/ or dishes.
- Prepare a dining hall (venue).
- Serve drinks and dishes to guests.
- Serve drinks and dishes to guests in the rooms.
Competences of optional modules:
- Prepare premises for conferences and other events.
- Serve guests during conferences and other events.
- Provide textile item maintenance services.
- Carry out economic accounting of the laundry.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Reception of guests in the company providing accommodation services.
- Organization of the accounting process in the company providing accommodation services.
- Supervision of general order in the company providing accommodation services.
- Tidying rooms and common premises in the company providing accommodation services.
- Breakfast preparation.
- Catering service provision to guests.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Service during conferences and other events.
- Maintenance of textile products in the laundry of a company providing accommodation services.