MASSEUR MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Beauty Service Centre | Griunvaldo St.
Competences of qualification:
- Assess the anatomical, physiological and emotional condition of the body, considering the age, sex, and pathological changes of the client.
- Identify life-threatening conditions, assess and respond appropriately.
- Communicate and cooperate with clients, healthcare professionals and other institutions.
- Make an action plan for the classical and segmental massage procedure.
- Apply classical and segmental massage techniques.
- Perform a classical and segmental massage.
- Make an action plan for the therapeutic massage procedure.
- Perform therapeutic massage in case of various pathologies.
- Make an action plan for the sports massage procedure.
- Perform a sports massage
Competences of optional modules:
- Make an action plan for a non-traditional massage procedure.
- Perform a non-traditional massage.
- Make an action plan for the cosmetic massage procedure.
- Perform a cosmetic massage.
- Make an action plan for body care procedures.
- Perform body care procedures.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Assessment of the client’s physical and emotional condition.
- Performing a classical and segmental massage.
- Performing a therapeutic massage.
- Performing a sports massage.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Performing a non-traditional massage.
- Performing a cosmetic massage.
- Performing body care procedures