BEAUTICIAN MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
Competences of qualification:
1. Assess facial skin and select facial skin care procedures.
2. Perform non-invasive facial skin care procedures without technical equipment.
3. Assess body skin and select body skin care procedures.
4. Perform non-invasive body skin care procedures without technical equipment.
5. Assess facial and body skin before performing procedures with technical equipment and select non-invasive procedures with technical equipment.
6. Perform non-invasive facial and body skin care procedures with technical equipment.
7. Assess facial skin and select makeup materials/tools.
8. Apply makeup.
9. Assess hand and foot skin and nails and select hand and foot care procedures.
10. Perform non-invasive hand and foot healthy skin procedures.
11. Perform a healthy nail manicure.
12. Perform a healthy nail pedicure.
13. Assess facial and body skin before performing depilation and select cosmetic products and hair removal procedure.
14. Remove unwanted hair in various parts of the body.
Competences of optional modules:
1. Assess the condition of nails and select materials for nail art.
2. Do nail art.
3. Assess the condition of nails and select materials and technologies for artificial nail extension.
4. Extend artificial nails.
5. Select materials for body painting.
6. Perform body painting.
7. Select materials to extend eyelashes.
8. Extend eyelashes.
9. Evaluate the beauty service environment.
10. Organise the activities of beauty services.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Facial skin care
- Body skin care
- Performing non-invasive facial and body skin care procedures with technical equipment
- Applying makeup
- Hand and foot care
- Introduction to the labour market
- Nail art
- Artificial nail extension
- Body painting
- Eyelash extension
- Organisation of beauty service activities.