FLORIST MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 354; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Floristry Studio | Griunvaldo St.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS/FOR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
Competences of qualification:
1. Select plants for floristic compositions.
2. Prepare plants for a composition.
3. Combine plant materials.
4. Compose plants with other objects.
5. Compose floristic works of different styles.
6. Create floristic compositions for special occasions.
7. Select plants for interiors of various purposes and different environmental conditions and their accesses.
8. Create interior phytocompositions.
9. Compose exterior phytocompositions.
10. Present a floristic object to the consumer.
11. Present a floristic object online.
Competences of optional modules:
1. Evaluate the environment of floristic service provision.
2. Organise the provision of floristic services.
3. Select elements and constructions necessary for the creation of floristic works.
4. Make elements and constructions necessary for the creation of floristic works.
5. Create flat floristic compositions.
6. Apply flat floristic compositions for interior and exterior decoration.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
1. Preparation of plant material for compositions
2. Plant arranging
3. Creation of floristic compositions
4. Interior and exterior floristic design and project implementation
5. Display of a floristic object
6. Introduction to the labour market
1. Organisation of floristic service provision
2. Making elements and constructions necessary for the creation of floristic works
3. Creation of flat floristic compositions