LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EKS 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT –
APPLICATION FORM FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS/FOR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Competences of qualification:
- Prepare various institution’s documents.
- Manage institution’s administrative documents and electronic document management system.
- Provide assistance to the head of an institution and staff in planning the agenda of the head of an institution and in organising meetings and events.
- Organise the provision of technical equipment or stationery for the employees of an institution.
- Greet visitors of an institution and answer their questions.
- Organise guest service.turinys
PROFILE OF MODULES
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Document management in an institution.
- Assistance to the head of an institution and staff in planning day to day operations of an institution.
- Greeting and service of visitors of an institution.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Staff planning.
- Management of web content and social media accounts of an institution.