Events and recreation services organiser
EVENT AND RECREATION PLANNER MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
Competences of qualification:
- Select services in accordance with customer’s requests.
- Make estimates of services or sets of services.
- Conclude contracts with customers and service providers.
- Organise leisure events.
- Organise events and recreational activities.
- Analyze the market of event and recreation services.
- Organize sales of event and recreation services.
- Present and advertise events and services.
Competences of optional modules:
- Design public interiors for thematic, calendar festivals.
- Design residential interiors for thematic, calendar festivals.
- Plan the provision of recreational services.
- Organize the provision of recreational services.
- Develop recreation programmes.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Event and recreation service planning.
- Event and recreation service organization.
- Event and recreation service selling.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Festive interior design.
- Recreation service organization.