Theatrical Makeup Artist
THEATRICAL MAKEUP ARTIST MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – LTKS IV;
Competences of qualification:
1. Select a hairstyle or hairdo suitable for a specific historical period.
2. Cut, style, dye natural hair of men, women and children.
3. Produce and maintain natural and synthetic hair wigs.
4. Make elements of synthetic and natural hair or other material.
5. Select possible methods and means of performing theatrical makeup.
6. Design special effects for theatrical makeup.
Competences of optional modules:
1. Create a sketch of creative theatrical makeup.
2. Apply creative theatrical makeup based on a sketch.
3. Select materials/tools for body painting.
4. Perform body painting.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
1. Creation of character’s hairdo
2. Development and implementation of character makeup
3. Introduction to the labour market
1. Applying creative theatrical makeup
2. Body painting