FACILITY ADMINISTRATOR MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
Competences of qualification:
- Select staff providing facility administration services.
- Ensure the necessary tools for the provision of facility administration services.
- Manage the documentation required for the facility administration.
- Organise the supervise cleaning and maintenance of premises.
- Administer payments for utilities.
- Maintain premises and equipment.
- Organize security of premises.
Competences of optional modules:
- Organize building environmental management work.
- Organize the maintenance of green areas of building territories.
- Select suitable tools for cleaning premises after repair of engineering structures or engineering installation.
- Organize cleaning of premises after the repair of engineering structures or engineering installation.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Facility administration service provision organization.
- Facility administration service provision.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Organization of building environment management and landscaping.
- Premise cleaning organization after repairs.