NANNY MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Kindergarten | Miško St.
Competences of qualification:
- Ensure the life and health of a child in care.
- Look after the child’s physical environment.
- Meet the child’s physical needs.
- Help to protect the rights of a child and establish responsibilities in the family.
- Protect and strengthen child’s health.
- Identify the symptoms of more common childhood deseases and provide first aid.
- Nursing a sick child.
- Form the child’s self-service and self-management skills.
- Form child’s hygiene skills in respect to the child’s age.
- Form an etiquette of the child’s behavior at the table.
- Develop child’s fine motor skills.
- Develop child’s communication skills.
- Teach a child to behave safely in the street and in nature.
- Identify favourite child’s games.
- Play together with a child.
- Select appropriate equipment and environment for the child’s games.
Competences of optional modules:
- Customize the environment for a child with special needs.
- Customize the daily routine to a child with special needs.
- Develop the personal and social skills of a child with special needs.
- Look after a child with special needs.
- Ensure baby hygiene.
- Feed a baby.
- Follow the baby’s daily routine.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Creating a healthy and safe environment for a child.
- Childcare and first aid.
- Development of a child’s basic skills.
- Organization of games.
- Care for a child with special needs.
- Baby care.