PARAMEDIC MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
Competences of qualification:
- Assess the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the human body.
- Communicate and cooperate with patients and their family members, members of the healthcare team, institutions related to personal healthcare.
- Provide first aid.
- Perform the initial resuscitation of the trauma victim.
- Identify the patient’s acute medical conditions and injuries.
- Provide a patient with the necessary medical care in case of acute medical conditions and injuries.
- Prepare a patient for transportation.
- Transport a patient.
- Know the means of prevention of health disorders.
- Apply preventive medical measures.
- Be ready to act in the event of emergencies.
- Provide medical assistance in emergencies.
Competences of optional modules:
- Deal with first aid calls.
- Provide first aid instructions over the phone.
- Identify acute mental illnesses and psychological crises.
- Provide aid in cases of acute mental conditions.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Complex assessment of the human body and communication.
- First aid provision. Provision of necessary medical aid within one’s competences.
- Transporting a patient.
- Application of preventive medical measures.
- Provision of medical aid in emergencies.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Providing first aid instructions by phone.
- Providing aid in cases of acute mental conditions.