Textile Care Employee
TEXTILE CARE WORKER MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Laundry and Cleaning Service Centre | Miško St.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS/FOR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Competences of qualification:
- Prepare the workplace, equipment, and textile products for washing and wet cleaning processes.
- Wash or clean textile products using wet cleaning method.
- Prepare the workplace, equipment and textiles products for dry cleaning process.
- Clean textiles products using dry cleaning.
- Iron textiles products.
- Perform finishing work of textile products.
- Perform finishing work of leather products.
- Prepare textile products items for delivery.
Competences of optional modules:
- Select textile product repair materials, means, tools, equipment.
- Mend textile items.
- Take an order to perform a textile product maintenance service.
- Deliver a textile item after maintenance service.
- Clean one-off textile items.
- Perform finishing works of one-off textile products.
PROFILE OF MODULES
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Textile product washing and wet cleaning.
- Textile product dry cleaning.
- Finishing cleaning works of textile products.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Textile product repair.
- Taking an order of a textile product maintenance service and its delivery.
- One-off textile item maintenance.