Animal Care Specialist
ANIMAL CARE SPECIALIST MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Dog Grooming Salon | Miško St.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS/FOR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Competences of qualification:
- Follow legal regulations for animal keeping.
- Raise and take care of dogs.
- Raise and take care of cats.
- Take care of exotic animals.
- Provide animal care and welfare services.
- Provide services in cat events.
- Provide services in dog events.
- Train dogs.
Competences of optional modules:
- Care for an animal fur.
- Trim an animal fur.
PROFILE OF MODULES
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Legal regulations for animal keeping.
- Raising dogs.
- Raising cats.
- Care of exotic animals.
- Development of animal care and welfare.
- Providing services in events with cats.
- Providing services in events with dogs.
- Training dogs.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Animal fur care.
- Animal fur trimming