EQUINE WORKER MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Stable | Pajiesys Rd.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS/FOR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Competences of qualification:
- Create a diet plan for horses and feed them.
- Take care of horses.
- Provide first aid for horses.
- Perform horse massage procedures
- Raise foals.
- Train horses.
- Ride horses.
- Organize riding competitions.
- Prepare the horse for competitions, performances.
- Implement equine activities.
- Consult on horse care and training issues.
Competences of optional modules:
- Provide horse riding services.
- Provide horse-drawn carriage ride services.
- Prepare for horse evaluation.
- Demonstrate horse exteriors and allures.
PROFILE OF MODULES
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
- Horse raising and care.
- Horse training.
- Organization of events with horses.
- Implementation of equine activities and consulting activities.
- Introduction to the labour market.
- Provision of recreational services with horses.
- Preparation and demonstration of horses for evaluation.