FOOTWEAR MAKER MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT – Practical Training Facility | Vytautas Ave.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS/FOR INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
Competences of qualification:
1. Pull up uppers on molds.
2. Shape footwear soles.
3. Attach footwear soles.
4. Sew footwear soles.
5. Identify footwear defects.
6. Repair footwear.
Competences of optional modules:
1. Construct orthopaedic and therapeutic footwear uppers.
2. Make the patterns of orthopaedic and therapeutic footwear uppers.
3. Prepare molds for the production of orthopaedic and therapeutic footwear.
4. Lace uppers of orthopedic and therapeutic footwear.
5. Make footwear for folk dances.
6. Make footwear for ballroom dancing.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
1. Footwear assembly
2. Footwear repair
3. Introduction to the labour market
1. Construction of orthopaedic and therapeutic footwear uppers and production of patterns
2. Mold preparation of orthopaedic and therapeutic footwear and assembly of uppers
3. Making dance footwear