MASSEUR MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
PRACTICAL TRAINING UNIT –
Competences of qualification:
• Protect objects, individuals and ensure their protection during mass events.
• Use special means and physical coercion.
• Protect specific individuals.
• Store, keep and carry weapons and ammunition.
• Shoot and give first aid if necessary.
• Perform collection.
• Transport, escort and protect cargo.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
• Protection assurance of objects, events and individuals.
• Weapon management.
• Collection, transportation, escort and protection.
• Introduction to the labour market.
• Use of electronic security measures for the protection of premises, goods and people.
• Central monitoring station activity.