HAIRDRESSER MODULAR VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
LEVEL OF THE CERTIFICATE (national or international) – ISCED 454; LTKS IV; EQF 4
Competences of qualification:
1. Perform hair care procedures.
2. Make a temporary hairstyle.
3. Perform basic haircuts.
4. Lighten hair.
5. Dye hair using permanent hair colour.
6. Perform temporary hair curling and straightening.
7. Perform permanent hair curling and straightening.
8. Make different hairdos.
9. Decorate hairdos.
Competences of optional modules:
1. Cut hair applying the non-traditional techniques.
2. Perform unconventional hair dyeing.
3. Extend and thicken hair applying hair extensions.
4. Take care of hair extensions.
5. Perform hair structure restoration and maintenance procedures with cosmetic products.
6. Perform hair care procedures with products containing natural ingredients.
Modules for the acquisition of the qualification competences:
2. Hair dyeing
3. Hairdo modelling
4. Introduction to the labour market
1. Unconventional haircuts and hair dyeing
2. Hair extension
3. Hair care procedures