Portfolio for employment
|Erasmus+, Strategic partnerships
|Portfolio for employment
|Wallonie Bruxelles Enseignement (Belgium)
European Placement Network Germany (Germany)
Karalius Mindaugas Vocational Training Centre (Lithuania)
Centro formativo Provinciale G. Zanardelli (Italy)
AM Transnational, S.L. (Spain)
Biznesa Makslas un Technologiju Augstskola Riseba (Latvia)
|36 months, November, 2021 – November, 2024
|Strategic objectives for the whole project are to facilitating job-market access for VET trainees; propose learning opportunities to upskill the key competences identified as essential for the current job-market; promote social inclusion & cater for the needs of VET trainees from all backgrounds in relation to access to employment. Operational objectives are to assemble a Portfolio for Employment containing a variety of tools to facilitate job market access for VET trainees from all backgrounds.
• The production of a variable-access pedagogical methodology for teachers and trainers to include remote, blended and face to face teaching;
• The production of a variable-access learning programme with 5 variable-access interactive modules to meet the needs identified in our research;
• Interactive learning tools/activities that will help young people to prepare a job application;
• Interactive learning tools/activities that will help young people to prepare a job interview;
• Interactive learning tools/activities that will help young people to start work in their new company.
• Tools for self-reflection for future applications – what did i learn from this experience that can help me with my next application.
|388 499 EUR